Opening hours Megastore
|Monday||8:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||8:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||8:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
*Customer Service is closed on Saturdays.
*Different opening hours apply on public holidays.
Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Too bad, but don't worry. At Kitemana you can return the product within 30 days. How? We explain that to you below.
How to return a product?
- Go to your personal My account page and find the order from which you would like to return the item. If you do not yet have an account or have paid as a guest, you can gain access by requesting a password on the email you used to place the order.
- When your order is not older then 30 days, you will be able to click on the return button.
- Select the products you would like to return and complete the process.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to esablish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Please mention the original ordernumber on the package and also as reference number of the shipping label.
- The status of the return will be shown in the order overview.
- When we received the return items, we aim to process the return within 5 working days.
- We will refund the return value to the payment method and account used to place the initial order. When you return the full order we will refund the shipping cost of the initial order. When you return the order partially, we will not refund the shipping cost of the initial order.
You can return the products to us by post or bring them to our Megastore in Noordwijk.
The address where you can bring or send the package is:
2201 CX Noordwijk
We are not responsible if you fill in the incorrect details (e.g. name, address, place of residence) and, as a result, orders cannot be delivered to the correct address.
RETURNING FROM OUTSIDE THE EU:
- If you return from outside the Europe (EU), we will not be able to reimburse import and customs costs that have already been paid. In some cases, you can claim these costs from customs in your own country. Inform at your customs department how you can qualify for this. (It’s possible from the UK).
- Returning is at your own expense.
- Always inform the carrier that it is a private/return shipment. Inform at your carrier on how to do this.
- Always mention on your shipping invoice/package: RETURN SHIPMENT FOR ECOMMERCE ORDER WITH UPS + [the original UPS tracking number on which you received the package].
- Always mention on your package: 'Customs code 604, Return Goods - full exemption'.
- Include a copy of the original Kitemana invoice. Strike through any items you're not returning.
- Packages for which we have to pay import costs or VAT will be refused or invoiced to you.
Also please read up on our return conditions before you return the product to us.
- Are you not satisfied with your purchase? Too bad, but don't worry. At Kitemana you can return the product within 30 days.
- Kitemana likes to receive the product back as you have received it. So please keep the packaging well and leave the product tag on it, if you want to return the product.
- Items that are customized for you cannot be returned.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to esablish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.
- We cannot use the same return policy for second-hand items as we offer for new products. After all, the products have already been used. We check the kites thoroughly when we take them in, but we can miss something. We therefore expect that you do a good check yourself upon receipt. If you unexpectedly find a defect that we have missed, please contact us within business 5 days and we will take the kite back or find another solution.
- As soon as we have received your return in good condition, we will transfer the amount within 7 business days via the same payment method with which you also made the payment.
- If you return a product that does not meet the above conditions, we will send the product back to you. In some cases we may decide, after reviewing the product, to offer you a percentage of the purchase price.
When can you not return a product?
Products with visible signs of use (used, worn and/or washed), missing parts or with missing/damaged original packaging. In this case we will send the product back to you.
Returning your parts and accessories is at your own expense. You pay the shipping costs yourself. You can also return your product to our Megastore in Noordwijk within 30 days. Pre-registration is not necessary, but be sure to bring your proof of purchase.
Exchange means return to us! Return your product and order the right product immediately. You will soon receive this at home. You will receive the refund of your returned product within 7 working days after we have processed your return.