Returns at Kitemana.comAre you not satisfied with your webshop purchase? Sorry, but don't worry. At Kitemana you can return the product within 30 days. How? We explain that to you here.
You can then return the products to us by post or bring them to us in Noordwijk.
The address where you can deliver or send the package is:
2201 CX Noordwijk
- The product must be unused and/or unopened.
- The costs and the risk of the return are for the account of the sender.
- We request that you enclose a copy of the invoice and a return form with the return shipment.
We are not responsible for incorrectly filling in name and address details (name, address, place of residence) as a result of which orders cannot be delivered to the correct place.
Please read our return conditions before returning the product to us.
- Are you not satisfied with your webshop purchase? Unfortunately, but don't worry. At Kitemana you can return the product within 30 days.
- Kitemana likes to receive a product back in its original jacket. So keep the packaging well and leave the card where it is if you want to return the product.
- As you will understand, we only take unused and/or undamaged items back. For example, you can try on a wetsuit or accessories, but if you have visibly taken these products onto or in the beach or water (or if the products show other signs of use), we can no longer accept them for return. We also value honesty. If you have tried a product but it turns out not to be suitable for you, please contact us. Then we try to find a solution for that.
- Items that are custom made especially for you cannot be returned.
- We cannot use the same return policy for second-hand items as for new products. After all, the products have already been used. We check the kites well when we take them in, but we can also miss something. We therefore expect that you do a good check yourself upon receipt. If you unexpectedly find a defect that we missed, please contact us within 5 days and we will take the kite back or we will find another solution.
- As soon as we have received your return in good condition, we will transfer the amount within 7 working days via the same payment method with which you also made the payment.
When can you not return a product?
Products with visible signs of use (used, worn and/or washed), missing parts or with missing/damaged original packaging. In this case we will send the product back to you. Items that are tailor-made especially for you.
Returning your parts and accessories is at your own expense. You pay the shipping costs yourself. You can also return your product within 30 days at our Megastore in Noordwijk. Pre-registration is not necessary, but bring your proof of purchase.
Exchange is return with us! Return your product and order the right product immediately. You will soon have this at home. You will receive the refund of your returned product within 7 working days after we have processed your return.
RETURNING FROM OUTSIDE THE EU:
1. If you return from outside the Europe (EU), we will not be able to reimburse import and customs costs that have already been paid. In some cases, you can claim these costs from customs. Inform at your customs department how you can qualify for this.
2. Returning is at your own expense.
3. Always inform the carrier that it is a private/return shipment. Inform at your carrier on how to do this.
4. Always mention on your shipping invoice/package: RETURN SHIPMENT FOR ECOMMERCE ORDER WITH UPS +[the original UPS tracking number on which you received the package].
5. Always mention on your package: 'Customs code 604, Return Goods - full exemption'.
6. Include a copy of the original Kitemana invoice. Erase any items you're not returning from the invoice.
7. Packages for which we have to pay import costs or VAT will be refused or invoiced to you.